Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Our New Toy



The kids always ask Brad what his next project will be whenever he finishes one. After the backyard was done the kids asked him. He said I'm done. Well, I had another idea. I wanted a playhouse for the kids with swings. I couldn't see spending a ton of money on one that I didn't like all the features. So we are designing our own. It's going to be awesome. This is just one tower. Jayson (my nephew) is spending a couple weeks with us so he is helping Uncle Brad.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! How cool is that! Your kids are going to love it! What fun parents.

Anonymous said...

looks like something right up lydi's alley! can't wait to see finished pics. we really don't live way far away from each other! we should get the girls together. i know lyd and brook would love to get to know their cousins better. they really know them through pictures and thats not good. anyways... hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

hey just read your part about darci getting baptised. we would love to come. please let us know more details as it gets closer.