Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Weekend at Mistys

Beth and Emma and Bella --sometimes they would fight over this cute doggy.

Darci, Beth and Bella (Misty's adorable dog)

Emma and Bethany play the piano.


What a fun weekend! The girls and I drove to Ogden to see Misty's new house. It's beautiful! She lives up against the mountain. It snowed all day Sunday! I felt like I was in a cabin in the mountains. It was so peaceful and the kids played all day in the snow! From the second we got there until we left. I had the privilege of going to see the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert featuring Natalie Cole on Saturday with my sister Jeni and her husband Mike in SLC. That was awesome!!! A guy played an organ solo of a mixture of Christmas songs that got him a standing ovation! It was amazing!

Sunday it snowed all day! We went to church, after having to dig Misty's suburban out of the snow...thanks to Tom and Mike for digging! Every waking moment almost, Darci and Jene' were out playing in the snow. Monday was sunny, thank goodness and I was able to unbury my car and make it home. I got some awesome quality time with my mom and Jeni and Misty. I wish I could have stayed a couple more days. Didn't get much time to visit with my dad but it was good seeing him.
Thank you Tom and Misty for letting us come stay with you!!!




Meanwhile, Brad is enjoying the sunny days in Hawaii. He is having fun with his sisters and parents. What a way to celebrate a 50th wedding anniversary! He's been golfing and is hoping to go scuba diving. He misses his family here though and wishes we were there. Us too! I'm just thankful it was possible to send him so he could be there. The girls miss daddy a lot!!!!






0 comments: