Monday, December 28, 2009

What A Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
It was an Awesome Christmas! The kids had a blast. I love seeing their faces on Christmas morning. Bradon said this was one of the best Christmas's ever! Wow!
It was fun having a 4 day weekend. Most of all it was wonderful to have Brad home.
We had the most amazing Sacrament Christmas meeting yesterday. Beautiful music and scriptures read. How awesome to be able to feel the spirit so strong through all of church!!
Afterall, Christ is the reason for Christmas. What a wonderful gift our Father in Heaven has given us.
My goals this new year are to continute to give gifts to Him. Temple attendance, read my scriptures, family prayer....and I need to start having Family Home Evening weekly. What a blessing it can be!
I will get some pictures posted on here soon of the kids having fun at Christmas.

0 comments: