Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winter

Winter has set upon us. Brad is in Hawaii with his family at the moment. His parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary and what better way to celebrate than with your children. I'm excited for him to be able to have this opportunity to spend with his family.

I have been a fan of the TV show The Biggest Loser these past few weeks. Something it has taught me was how we always make excuses for things. I don't have enough time...that's my biggest. So one of my goals is to make the time to keep this blog updated. I know there are probably a couple people that want to know what's going on with us.

Meanwhile, so much has happened in the past few months. The kids are growing like weeds. I'm so thankful for my children. We had a great Thanksgiving. My sister Jill and her family came down for the weekend and we just had a blast. I need to get my camera out more and take pictures.

As the Christmas season is upon us we feel very blessed. Brad will be home from Hawaii on Christmas Eve. I pray all the planes fly safe and on time that day. He'll be bringing the Lehi bunch home with him so that will make a very fun Christmas.

more to come.....

0 comments: